User avatar

JoyceSparrows

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part - Chapter 1

    Hello!! First off I'd like to welcome you to YWS. Now we can get down to business. I like the concept of the story, but you have to remember that ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Death of Humpty Dumpty

    This was a really well done story. The only problem I have is with this paragraph: Despite his highly appalling habits and inappropriate actions, many of my irritating peers have ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Anna and Ryan- their story

    I am a total sucker for stories like these. Gotta love happy endings. My only problem was that the end was a little cliche, I don't mean the way it ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The deer

    Nice story! I just have a few suggestions. You’re constantly switching between past tense and present tense. “My heart was racing as I sped through the twisty roads in the ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Without You - Chapter 1

    I honestly can say that I really liked this. You should definitely keep going with it. I would suggest that at the beginning of each new point of view, you ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bread

    Hi! This was a very interesting piece to read. I absolutely loved all the descriptions used. The only problem is that I don’t have a clue about what’s going on. ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts

    I enjoyed reading this, but let me help you with your grammer and puncuation a bit. How could anything matter to him now? Yeah , people always complain on Facebook ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Worst Feeling

    Really great poem! I enjoyed reading it. There's just one thing that kind of sticks out for me And I write this on my hand Not in paper, like I ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nobody Knows

    I really interesting concept. I myself have thought about this before. Even though the chances of these things happen may may be slim, it happens to someone and you could ...

    Feb 14, 2011


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief