User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    o.O Only mine? That's...both remarkable and terrifying. If the internet were a house, I'd lock my doors and windows and huddle up beneath a blanket. But! Threat removed, so yay. ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    Hey Nate, Got this message on my Wall: Removed It looks like spam. Dangerous, virus-y spam. So I didn't click the links, but thought I'd mention it incase it's a ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    Awesome! Tiniest of bugs to crush - it says (0) next to my blog linky? I has more than zero...many more. The link seems to work though. Actually don't mind ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nominations Area Makeover

    I like this new requirement.

    May 16, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nominations Area Makeover

    D: I had nominations! Now they are gone. :( This makes me a sad panda.

    May 16, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing Anthologies

    *joins the general flailing*

    May 9, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    Yes, there is something you neglected to do -- Pat yourself on the back for awesomeness. It's so much better now. :)

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    Ky, you do know that - as regards the parent forum, sub-forum suggestion - you can just go to the' Jump To' bar at the bottom of the screen and ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    I like the Novels & Novellas addition. I wonder if you could make that page a little more like the Featured Works/Front page? Seems the covers you worked so hard ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Updates to the Like Button

    Chrome is all!

    May 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    I had no problem with it, guys, and filled it out as directed by the video. So maybe try going over the instructions one more time? EDIT: One thing I ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um....Hi?

    You write ages? As in the ages of people? Or say, Ages of Empires? :P You don't like textspeak? You'll fit in just fine round here, haha. Welcome to YWS! ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Practically a newbie

    Hey hey! Welcome to YWS! Err, again. Properly, this time! With words. And, uh. Stuff. It'll be fun! Probably. :) If you have any problems, issues, questions or just want ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    That is seriously awesome. I need to make one for my project NAOWZ. That is ridiculously cool and here I was thinking there was just a division happening between short ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    New chapters posted in Novel forums don't show up on the front page, at least as far as I can see. Is that always going to be the case?

    Apr 12, 2010


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon