User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Writers Corner Re: A published author (Oooo) speaks

    I do believe she mentioned Turkey, Wiggy, lol. Congrats, Sohini.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    XD! Woo!! Motivation lol, I've been procrastinating horribly. But I shall get to it soon enough; dont put pressure, in the form of such expectations Impy cos then it'll be ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    I tell you, I'm very very interested in Presque Vu; sounds intriguing. I wants to read it. NOW!!!

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Update: New short story planned. About a man's struggle to come to terms with the darkness inside ... with his lust to kill and other ... disturbing desires he feels ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Awesome, I'm just getting ready to write a few short stories, I'd love to get 'em published... I wonder if it matters whether its in Australia or not though.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Cool, thanks for the interest. Blackwings>>inform you when I put up some of the Actor's Guild? Maybe you could try some short stories Phorcys, see how it goes in terms ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Right now though I'm focusing on completing a string of short stories, which is all I've ever really written (which is one of the reasons I'm a little intimidated by ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Congrats Snoinkles; hope you get published!! All the best to ya. EDIT: THIS WAS OFFICIALLY MY 1000TH POST!! XDXDXDXDXD!! WOO!!!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I'm in agreement with Write me and Areida, thats the type of thing I ususally do. I would never ever ask my friends to help me act out one of ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    For lover's of fantasy. Fantasy: The Wars of Light and Shadow by Janny Wurts --IMHO, better then Tolkien Bone Doll's Twin, Hidden Warrior, Oracle's Queen-- Lynn Flewelling Treesong of Pellinor ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to critique poetry

    Ooh this is a difficult one. Ive been on the reveiving end of L.B.L's often and I find that they are very helpful, after you get over the disappointment that ...

    Aug 29, 2006


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender