User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Ah yes, and the online literary magazine, Pens on Fire accepted and published my short story, 'Borderline.' Apart from that, I'm still cracking at it.

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Finished university for the year - I have a three and a half month break now, woo! - Glad you guys are interested in 'Blank' and 'Jacob' - that should ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    University, finally, is over for the year - although I still have one pesky essay to write. So now I have the chance to actually begin writing, for myself!! Previous ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Update : Damn, til I saw this I'd forgotten that I had previously decided to make Actor's Guild my NanoWrimo piece for the year ahaha. I retract that statement. I ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Well goodluck with the novel/acreenplay majiggy, it would be awesome if you got published. Getting this far alone, is an achievement in itself! Well, kinda anyway. Potatoes is funny enough, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupidity Test

    I think those we're gross oversimplifications Meep, and an insult to one of the greatest works of fantastic fiction - Lord of the Rings. Remember that it was one of ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Magazines

    Good luck Choco, there arent very many in Aus, and because of that, those that do exist are very selective. Persistance is the key, I suppose.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Condemnation of Grammatical Poetry

    I don't think you can actually, its not very nice at all. I don't see why there's anything wrong with literary criticism of this nature. If you disagree with it, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Its more then time for an update, no? Not that anyone follows my writing XD. Update: Actor's Guild: I've decided to write this for NanoWrimo this year. I seem to ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Kewl, I just recently submitted a piece to a magazine in the U.S-- Strange Horizons I think it was called. Garh but Australia doesn't have any magazines for my writing, ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    I did start one, yes, but it remains to be seen whether I complete it on time, or even if what I do now will be anything similar to--or apart ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Yeah, I would have written it already cept I'm at uni now--doing a Writing course, although the first year is filled with all this other interdisciplinary BS--but I want to ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    UPDATE: Actor's Guild has begun, but further production halted by two new short stories that cropped up and dominated my head... World Vision : A dark fantasy about a little ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    And I am oh so close to writing it Myth, the beggining scene finally came to me!! Irritatingly enough, it also came with an alternate version of it so now ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    WOO!! My first piece is getting published!! Interestingly enough, it happens to be non-fiction. I wonder if that bodes well for my fiction writing career. But yay anyway! First time ...

    Feb 7, 2007


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain