User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    Well, as you said, it depends on the type of book, the genre, and the purpose of the chapter. By which I mean, do you merely intend to introduce the ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    I think we're being a tad unfair on Moby Dick - let us not forget, it is probably one of the most hilariously titled books ever. And we immature folk ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Ah, well university is over for me, for the year, ha. So I have plenty of time to harass you. :D That short story is nothing, can be done in ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    *poke* Where's the next chapter? *stab* Make with the chapter, no slacking off! (I've somehow got it in my head that if you succeed, I will too, so now I ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about fantasy cliches.

    Dwarves living in mountains and being good miners. I mean, it seems fitting with their general appearance. If that is alright, what are something things I shouldn't do with my ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm writing again - woot!

    Ha, I was just going to ask if you had seen the show, 'John Adams' - the very first episodes of which, deal with the Boston Massacre. Great stuff. Luck ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    Oy! I am 100,000,000,000,000,000% in the same boat as you. I'm writing a novel at the moment simply to prove I can finish one. Only difference between you and I ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Everything I write, I write with the intention that it be read . The who, where and why don't really matter, but for what it's worth, yes I want the ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Same boat as me?

    I'm still sporadically writing, only, the same ideas and projects that have been floating around in my head for ages; everything feels recycled and dull.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    Why is this list separate from the one Meshugenah has posted in General Fiction Discussion? Character Development: Snoink, Meep Character Interaction: Caligula's Launderette, Meep Dialogue: Snoink, Sa

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Updated look at what I'm doing. *dances for money*

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing two stories at once...

    Not particularly, no. It depends on your skill as a writer, and the level of focus applied.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I dont want to jinx it, but I've never really had a major, prolonged case of writer's block. There've been times when I struggled to come up with an appropriate ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Thanks, of course, for every step forward, there's twelve steps back. I reckon for every ten submissions you make your lucky to get so far even with one, as I ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Yay, I know! Thanks! Its awesome that its a horror anthology as well, I'd love to become known for that. And hows things for you? Getting your own stuff out ...

    Nov 20, 2007


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter