User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I enjoyed this series heaps, but that was a good long time ago now. There's going to be a movie? That's awesome news. The Demonata was pretty damn good too, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Frankenstein

    The good parts? It's astonishingly well written and in general, is a fantastic book. Considering when it was written,the power of the story is really amazing. Don't head into it ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Haha, good old Anne Rice - I wonder how she writes now that she's all religious? I mean, given that 70% of her other books are basically porn. I'm reading ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    Haha, discrimination! There are plenty of major Australian fantasy writers though: Ian Irvine Trudi Canavan Kim Wilkins Tad Williams Garth Nix Sara Douglass Fiona McIntosh Kate Forsyth Tony Shillitoe

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    It's a very good series and I believe she is writing a prequel, as regards the war that kept getting referenced throughout the novels. Her second series, the Circle of ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning

    Well, er... It could just be a shallow story. Maybe you were looking too much into it, eh? XD I'm going to assume the story is translated from Japanese; twould ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Write or Die

    Dude, so much pressure. I hated it! I mean, it works, but... *cries*

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Jonathon Strange and Mr. Norrel

    This book, by Susanna Clarke, has long been hailed by critics and writers alike as a fantasy classic. I've always ignored it, however, but I don't know why - perhaps ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wheel of Time

    It was, I thought - until only a few months ago - the best fantasy series ever written. It's vaster in scope than any that came before it (bar one) ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    Bahaha, that's awesome

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I have read her novels. All of them. I very much enjoyed the Black Magician trilogy and I own the series, although it is nowhere near the best, in my ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite YWS Writing

    My favorite novels: Pretty much everything by Jiggity, though I haven't read all of his work. He embodies Fantasy and Other Fiction well and I think he's the best fantasy ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Short-story Writing

    Short stories all the way. I can do long pieces, but my heart lies in the short. Don't know why.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    Lol, Snoink, as if I could say - Well, I could give you a broad intimation of the goings-on thus far, but that would take me an age. The Historian ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    ... Has anyone read this series?

    Oct 13, 2008


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria