User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it matter if all the matters mattered to us?

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Thinks snoinks pig is an absurdly bright pink

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psychology of the Self

    Aren't you talking about possibilities? The possibility that without certain things (like a normal ubringing) we would be something different to what we are now. Such possibilities should have no ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does it matter if the question was a little too deep?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    *shudders* my god that was irritating! lol. but funny because it was deliberately done to piss me off. I like that. Person with an Avatar of herself: Surfergirl

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does it matter?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    So those of y'all in America are 5hrs ahead, eh. Okay then; and snoink I think its time you got to bed!!! Lol.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    Okay-Im constantly getting confused about the time. I'd like to know when the majority of you are on and that means knowing what the time is over there. Okay-right now ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Out of breath and near crazed with fear, she stopped; turned around and tried to see wether she was still being followed. She could hear nothing but the panicked beating ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Lives in Australia, like me!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would that be the more prudent question?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I also have Ettinodeg's Malady too, along with Corporeal Lieninitis, and Bordomitis. I think we have an epidemic on our hands. Its funny because were all diseased!!! hehehe.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psychology of the Self

    I think we define ourselves. Regardless of what helped mould the eventual outcome ie society, ubringing, etc. I have nothing more to say.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    Thanks for the suggestions y'all. Im pretty sure I'll be alrite as i am now going through a "depression phase", which should effectively quell my imagination for a while.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Cynical-itis: a tendency to be overly cynical or sarcastic. You may not know me well, but thats me in a nutshell. Not very exciting is it?

    Jan 5, 2006


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb