User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Happy B'day.

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

    First time I noticed this! Hmm, I doubt I'll be able to review a lot today, but next weekend definetly!! I'll tackle Other Fiction and Fantasy/ or Action.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Awww, I didnt even get to vote, I was unaware of this awards thingy!! Blast! Will there be more?

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Yeah they sod out during the pre sales wich really ticked me off, then they moved to a larger venue so more tickets became available.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Yay, more tickets to their concert went on sale and my friends and I got some! Woot!

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: David Gemmell Dies

    Oh my god. I'm like crying right now. I cant believe this. It's absolutely terrible and like you I had been eagerly awaiting his next book. I cant even express ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Co-authors, Writing Buddies, Fellow Arists-Whatever You Will

    My Username: Jiggity (Jigsaw), real name: Omar. What I like to write: Horror, (havent written but am intereted in Contemporary fantasy), Fantasy, (havent written but am intersted in heroic fantasy) ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Ticketek is evil.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I was going to buy a ticket to their concert in Oz in September but they sol out during...THE BLOO

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A Serious Question

    I dont know...both are equally attractive. It's a turn on. *Raaargh* Seriosuly though, a girl burbing...I like. Farting...not so much so, it'd make me laugh though.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    Cheerio Big Bro. hehe that rhymed.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    Um, an explanation please? There's a new system here, how does it work?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    *cheers tiwce* Yay were back!!! feels strange. I dont know why though, seems a little weird to me.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    OMG!! I dont want YWS to die...I like it here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That being said Im happy there's somewhere else to go in the meantime.

    May 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should homework be allowed

    Homework...the bane our existence. It interferes with TV and I dont like that. If you learn about your subjects through homework then your teacher(s) is/arent very good and your school ...

    Apr 5, 2006


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss