User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Lounge, The Re: Australia Has Edged Out Canada!

    Awesome!! Woo, Australia!! I'd like to say that this is entirely due to me and my active participation. *bows* Thank you, thank you. *waves to adoring crowds* Its all part ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Blogwork Orange

    I refute the claim that the Die Hard movies sucked! John Maclane rocks!! Like seriously, who could go past that awesome team up with Samuel. L. Jackson (at least I ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Got to admit, thats a hard one. *walks away muttering about elusive lawnmowers.*

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I usually get a decent bunch of replies for things I write... but recently, I dont know, has there been a general lessening in posting? Haha, well I shall wait ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Anything related to Pat Buchanan, is my tip for any poll. *shifty eyes* And no I am not being paid to spread the amazing sensation that is: Buchanan! Why would ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bebo Books

    Popular site Bebo has added a Book section in which you can create profile/pages for your short sotries and others can go and read/review (out of 5 stars) then, providing ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I love me monkeys... that being said I'm a fantasy man at heart, so I must go for the Dragons, mightiest of myhtologies brood.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    Mcbooby? Master Procrastinator? How bout, in all seriousness, Dedicated Writer?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: All Of You Are Slacking!

    Thats just shameful Misty! And I can say that as I just recently crossed over lol. I'll work my way up... slowly, patiently. Time is on my side. *grins evilly*

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    garh! I totally got 10/10, cept i changed an answer at the last second!! Blast!!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Likewise, this version was a lot harder. Somoe, more modern literature related questions wouldve been appreciated.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Well that sucked. I thought it especially unfair for me, what with the American geography question lol, how the hell am I meant to know that! And yet, somehow I ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    I'll second that, but yessum, I do.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy Birthday Mesh!! Hope you get all you want and have heaps of fun.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *is confused* Crysi--looking good but...not as good as the longer haired version.

    Jan 18, 2007


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott