User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    I don't think he was ever on the verge of quitting, XD. 2009 will be the best season of tennis ever seen, I think. With Nadal number one and desperate ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    I love it when I'm right. My instincts on tennis are unbeatable. Federer is all.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Ha! Told you so - (twice now, lol. Told you so on Facebook too XD) Murray v Federer - should be a very interesting final. Federer will win. Obviously.

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetical #4

    Yeah, I'm a total golddigger like Cade, XD. I'd sell my soul for a big mac, if it came down to that, haha. Unfortunately, I predominantly write fantasy. *sigh*

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Gah! Roddick had Djokovic on the ropes! He let that game get away from, I swear. I would have loved to see Djokovic lose. I can't stand him. And just ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Go Federer! A little patchy on form, but getting better. Certainly playing well enough to beat the struggling Nadal - who I think will lose to Andy Murray anyway. Who ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Olympic Tally (Finalised)

    *cough*traitor*cough* Er, in light of that.... *edits* Its even funnier then, that alone, I still managed to get Oz the Bronze (at least, as things stand)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Olympic Tally (Finalised)

    I think its hilarious that myself and Penguin alone, for Australia, have ensured we get a medal! Mwaha.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Olympic Tally (Finalised)

    I know! That is, obviously, your fault though. Haha, the odds of my catching her aren't great I have to say. If I'd entered more events, maybe. Speaking of which, ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Olympic Tally (Finalised)

    Thanks to JFW for providing the more detailed table. I have updated it. Event Number One Gold: Hatred Silver: Theo Hart (USA) Bronze: Matt Bellamy (Britain) Event Number Two Gold: ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Single Greatest Threat To Civilization

    Hey! Leave Mr. Tumnus alone!

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    Maybe you should just email it to tonnes of peeps and see how it goes? I like the game Scategories, but like, have little time at the moment. Still, might ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Lol - no, not really Suz, I saw it far too late, but that's okay. Federer won 6-3, 6-0, 6-3 against M. Gonzalez. He's in fine form! So, that was ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Really? Even though Djokovic hasn't been so crash-hot lately? I don't think the Olympics loss will have too much of an effect on Federer, given he won the doubles gold. ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The U.S Open

    Tennis fans unite! Rightio - first off, wasn't so sure where to put this - just a space for us to comment on the U.S Open, tennis in general, and ...

    Aug 26, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract