User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    and I'm new to the sight. You're psychic? :shock: Or the Jesus Bunny miraculously healed your once blinded orbs with its magical fluffy bunny tail. Either way, that's pretty cool ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: 2010 #1

    ^_^ Cheers. Really, all comments are appreciated.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner At Six

    Blinky! Hola and thanks for commenting. Uh, shooting her? Where did you get that from exactly? I do so detest being obvious; I was deliberately being vague. Just recently learned ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jiggity's Jiggling Jays!

    Sorry guys, I've been uber busy but I will get to the one request I have remaining, Mars-who-was-one-kissthewitch, expect a review sometime soon. Maki - I don't know whether it ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop of Horrors

    Am I actually doing this? You betcha. The piece is called Habit . I wrote it for Clo's Monster Mash contest using picture prompt 8. Check that for reference if ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner At Six

    A/N: I'm experimenting with form and some new techniques a bit, want to know if its not enough, if its just right *** There’s a sort of hysteria that grips ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just begun reading Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad for my literary theory class. It's pretty damn amazing actually

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

    XD. I love that clip.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Presidential Inauguration

    I meant literally unfold before your eyes on the screen, psh. So mean, June. Not cool. (lol)

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Presidential Inauguration

    Yes, as an orator he certainly delivered. As a president, he hasn't even started so personally, I think everyone - literally everyone, those expecting good and praising him and those ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lagoon

    Well, I didn't post it for criticism, Snoinkles; just wanted to post something as its been a little while since I last did and really, its just a bit of ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 20 Selective Colleges

    Psh, UCD isn't cool enough to even kiss, let alone kick UEA's arse.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 20 Selective Colleges

    UEA is pretty damn cool. Nuff said.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lagoon

    Not really expecting or requesting any criticism for this, just a random flash I thought I'd share. Literally just penned ^_^ * The boy with fair hair lowered himself down ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Agreed. Also, this thread has gone on way too long. Someone axe it already.

    Jan 15, 2009


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf