User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Holy Rolling (1)

    Hey there, Ky. Been a while, eh? His jaw was slung open slightly because it was so hot and [s]so[/s] his tongue was tacky as candy. No need for the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Harshest Critiquer Survey

    I'm not usually harsh. I don't think so anyway, but I just went through the records to find the last critique I did - it was a while ago, I'm ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    I don't know any of those authors but they depress me.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    I just went to check up on it, as I like to do occasionally and it said Authorization Required? Wouldn't let me get to the page...appears to be down?

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Catch Me If You Can

    Edited. Someone suggested italicising her dialogue. Does it help? Does it work?

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Could equally be teen angst or strange horror. Shadow of the Sun

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Snap. That's a great opening, doesn't really constitute a paragraph though does it? Still, lovely hook. My own keeps changing. Keep working on it. -- The sun died. No one ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Timeline for the new YWS

    Cool. Any chance for a radio show sometime before then? It's been a while. And! There's the chance of hearing Kitty, Jack and I all at once! Surely worth a ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 - only know Secondhand Serenade. 1. In Every Sunflower - BellX1 2. When Nobody Knows - Kings of Leon 3. Talkin' Bout A Revolution - Tracy Chapman 4. The ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Self-Publishing/PODs

    Hm. I remember reading heaps on this but for the life of me can't remember any of it right now. It's too early, I guess. Check out Aside from being ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, from another new member to this site

    Welcome. Glad to see you've come with the active aim of improving. PM me if you need anything. Cheers

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breaking and Entering

    Hey hey, Welcome to YWS. Before I begin, I think I should say that here we have a policy that for every story or poem you post, you should review ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    lol. 7.5/10

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6.5/10 - panic rule. 1. Dream catch me - Newton Faulkner 2. Black Sheep Boy - Okkervil River 3. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy 4. Songbird - Bernard Fanning ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10. Lol.

    Feb 22, 2009


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer