User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    Ye gods, but I have to keep a rein on just what I'm writing and when. I have to say in reading this again, after your wonderful comments brought it ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars, pt. 1

    Ah! I totally forgot you were meant to look at this. I also forgot to mention that given the severe make over I have decided to give it (i.e turn ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lucid -- 02 [deleted[

    Aha! Yeah, that's what I was thinking of lol.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Ads

    It was a publicity stunt. Absolutely shameless. :p

    Apr 7, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: do I dare disturb the universe? -- Jack's NaPoWriMo Thread

    Your poems make me happy.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lucid -- 02 [deleted[

    Oo-er. This piece has begun to feel familiar - I do believe I've read something similar to this before, perhaps the original you posted so long ago. Could … could ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lucid -- 01 [deleted]

    I’m standing in my mind[s], my brain, my head.[/s] I would cut the other two, as unnecessary. Also, it flows smoother without. Wait … what? Never mind. I wonder if ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Body of Water

    Indeed it does, Velvet. The idea behind this piece was to create a series of exchanges/monologues stripped of detail for ambiguities sake. Partly, it was because I wanted to see ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Body of Water

    Hey there, Velvet, Cheers for the message. Can I ask what you thought happened? I appreciate praise and criticism both, haha, This is nice, no doubt. Thanks again.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Body of Water

    A/N: I'm most interested in the story you, the reader, can construct from these exchanges. ==================================== Hey, Haven’t heard from you in a while. What’s going on? How was the

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    :wink:

    Mar 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Gamma Ray (1)

    You haz stawry?! How exciting for us all, xD. So, small points of grammar have been picked at. I wonder at this opening, though - it's good, indeed, it has ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    Something with my name on it has nearly 50 stars?! That's cool, man. *promotes*

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    I'll take 'em.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Yeah, I'm with you guys. Just looking at the page before this and seeing Lord of the Rings , Moby Dick and Huckleberry Finn - three spectacular novels, with Moby ...

    Mar 10, 2009


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh