User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreamless

    Yeah, I have room to flesh it out a bit now that I'm not constricted by a word count, so I'll probably add some of the details I left out, ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anubis

    Thank you both for the critiques (and June, who critiqued this story while YWS was down)! Jiggity -- Yep, he's an old man, and I don't know why you thought ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreamless

    Hey, Gryph, Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it. I'll get to those few questions you had next time, gotta run for now though! Just wanted to express my ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Mad Swordsman (experimental)

    Hello, there. I find it odd that you haven't read much fantasy in which there are detailed sword fights, that's quite strange. I think perhaps you should broaden your reading ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anubis

    Right, well. I didn't enjoy this, I'll say from the start. However, there are positives to take from this! Mostly, what I'm impressed with is that you've made (in my ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreamless

    Some people like to dream. I don’t. I sleep, safe in the comfort of oblivion. No traumatic visions to plague me, no lustful yearnings or fantasies to frustrate me, just ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Elephant Keeper -- pt. 1

    Hey Ky, you asked, and so I answer. On a general note, I haven't read The Elephant Boy - by the time I began seeing it pop up, it was ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Fitting End. (flash fic)

    Ack! Why has this been dragged from the depths? It was a small, flash piece for a contest. Nothing of import that people should be wasting their time on, though ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Margaret..... and I'm addicted to peanut butter

    Haha, peanut butter is pretty great. Burgers pwn. You've certainly come to the right place for writing, improvement and just co-mingling with all the other struggling, dementedly determined would-be a

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Aloha and welcome! I don't like sharing my writing with my family either, they seem to be aware of what I like doing and they tolerate it but its nothing ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, this is a great place to meet like-minded peeps. Be sure to obey site rules, few and easy as they are I'm ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Polly

    Hey Ky, Been a while since I stopped by, but here I am once more. I enjoyed this latest offering, but it didn't really blow me away. Character-wise and setting-wise, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Welcome Our New JMs!

    Welcome, one and all. ^

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Oh wow. This is *so* bad. :shock:. Shocked i really enjoyed reading your story, it was bloody fantastic (for a 13yr old or otherwise). the idea of music-magic while not ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen Chapter 1

    Quirky and interesting. That's what I'm thinking. I really enjoyed this - you have the voice of the character down, comes across really vividly which is great. There are no ...

    Jun 20, 2009


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle