User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Fantasy Novels Re: 3rd Bard's Story

    Ladydark wrote:....... remind me never to look at your work then, am simply trying to help, but obviously if I have over-done, then tell me not make fun of me ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10- because im pissed about having contracted the bubonic plague. *mutters: stupid vindictive fairy* To River Girl: Now the plague was bad enough but insulting Stewie: thats...like...blasphemy! How

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I also have Ettinodeg's Malady too, along with Corporeal Lieninitis, and Bordomitis. I think we have an epidemic on our hands. Its funny because were all diseased!!! hehehe.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psychology of the Self

    I think we define ourselves. Regardless of what helped mould the eventual outcome ie society, ubringing, etc. I have nothing more to say.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Good, because your not getting it. 5/10--my lowest rating ever! mwahahahahaa.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    Thanks for the suggestions y'all. Im pretty sure I'll be alrite as i am now going through a "depression phase", which should effectively quell my imagination for a while.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Cynical-itis: a tendency to be overly cynical or sarcastic. You may not know me well, but thats me in a nutshell. Not very exciting is it?

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 3rd Bard's Story

    Geez, why dont you just re-write the whole damn thing! lol.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 3rd Bard's Story

    the fire roaring off to the left and exotic aromas floating about heavily in the stale air that should be: the fire roaring off to the left and exotic aromas ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shaman-revised

    In case the last part was missed I will repeat it again: Feedback appreciated! Was it an appropriate prologue?, did it tell you enough about the nature of the story? ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shaman-revised

    the story has been re-posted further on down the page. Scroll down and enjoy! :D

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 6/10

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I wont lie, Im not a fan of your av. However, due to your apparent love of Stewie (who i...like...worship!) I will give you 8.5/10.

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I think it says fashion nugget...or some such majigy. Anyway: 8/10 coz i believe the woman shown plays Zoe in Firefly/Serenity and as a major fan of both i can ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    I am burdened with what I assume/hope all natural writers are, that is a much too overactive imagination. Every day new stories crowd into my head, some utter rubbish, others ...

    Jan 3, 2006


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf