User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow (with chapter 2)

    Thanks a lot guys. Your encouragement helps me, and it will, I hope, only get better. The first half took me, all hour, an hour and a half maybe. The ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow (with chapter 2)

    [pre]Chapter 1.[/pre] [pre]He could smell the fear on the child, from his vantage point on the roof, as it walked down the alley. It was a heady smell...full of promise; ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Thorontur~ The first dwarf died with surprising quickness, and all too suddenly the battle was joined. I stayed back, firing arrow after arrow, hitting more often then missing; saturating the ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: fat goblins

    YOur story needed severe editing so I went ahead and did it; I hope you don't mind. Stop putting spaces before full stops and commas. [pre] The short fat goblin ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Anakiru

    Lmao. I like you Sgt. Salt, that was an amusing post! There are definite grammar problems though, snoink, you should fix that up.

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Anansi Boys- Neil Gaiman

    I have yet to read American Gods but I sure am looking forward to it. Im also looking forward to reading the Sandman comic series. Ive been trying to get ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Thorontur I nodded my head in thanks, and turned to ask the girl the same question, only to find her gone! "Where the bloody hell did she go!" I hissed, ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    ~Thorontur Hearing the strange elf speak, nay, command me, made me furious. There was no time,howver, to put him in his place, instead i turned to him:"There is a large ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (2/2)

    There's a lot you could of done with the Kings betrayal; a lot of intrigue you could of woven. However you have odd course, thats for sure. I guess I'll ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Chapter One: Early Childhood

    You know I had a whole critique summed up in my head...but everything I wanted to say has benn covered by fishr, so I'll just second what she said; it ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Way to run off with the story, you two. Identify who you are, then beneath that place installment. ~Thorontur~ (im moving into first-person mode) I was utterly confused and as ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    ~Thorontur~ He tensed, ready to spring and skewer who ever it was that had snapped that twig. His foolish endeavour, however, was halted by a most unprincely squeal as he ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10- thats fuking hilarious!!! see I too am euphemistically challenged! Although I'll probably have to come back and edit this.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yes, but I do not like the after-effects which include pneumonia, cathcing a cold, and the flu...all in one. TPBM is monkey shit.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    Thats a shame. I really am strange.

    Jan 26, 2006


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato