User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    Lol, hello ppls. hehehehe "jiggity"--thats one I havent heard before. I rather like it. And welcome Sedition, you twisted fellow--tormenting me like that. It's just not nice.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I've done that. Its been a while but yeah I have made contact with that elusive species, the authors

    Jul 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Synaesthesia.

    The story is fine. By that I mean the one written by the fictional writer. The beginning needs a little work though, it was a bit too ambiguous for me, ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A Serious Question

    I dont know...both are equally attractive. It's a turn on. *Raaargh* Seriosuly though, a girl burbing...I like. Farting...not so much so, it'd make me laugh though.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    *struggles to breathe* Heyo! Isnt it just great!!! *dances excitedly*

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    Welcome Back Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Happy! *explodes* And Welcome to all the Newbies as well. Have no fear, there are plenty of people around to

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Are Drowning

    Bravo. Very well written. The only suggestion I would make is for you to ease up on the sentences beginning with 'We', it gets irritating after a bit. Mess around ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    Cheerio Big Bro. hehe that rhymed.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    Um, an explanation please? There's a new system here, how does it work?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    *cheers tiwce* Yay were back!!! feels strange. I dont know why though, seems a little weird to me.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whistler

    UNDER HEAVY REVISION: WILL BE REPOSTED SOON.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sizzling Summers

    Cute.

    May 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Student

    Depression weighs heavily, Soaking the exam papers— I’m already drowning in— And the ink trails down my face, The dark veins of my soul Eyes droop wearily, And I squint ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    OMG!! I dont want YWS to die...I like it here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That being said Im happy there's somewhere else to go in the meantime.

    May 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Poopi. What the ***** is this? (self-censored) This story-thing-majiggy is...out of control! I dont even know what it is anymore...its long since spiralled out of the Wonderful World of Random ...

    May 15, 2006


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky