User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm only gonna break break your heart (accepting!)

    I'm going to mark this space, in case you've done some of these already or for when you're ready...or something. *marks*

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bridges

    Hola, Kylan. I have come, as requested - like Bitter, I don't do this very often haha. I've been incredibly busy of late, so if this is short, I apologise! ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj the Magician - 4

    Yayness! Snoink, I deliberately made it non-linear so I could slot it in wherever I want, because I have the nagging feeling of incompleteness with the first three chapters and ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing Anthologies

    *joins the general flailing*

    May 9, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)

    Yes, there is something you neglected to do -- Pat yourself on the back for awesomeness. It's so much better now. :)

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    Ky, you do know that - as regards the parent forum, sub-forum suggestion - you can just go to the' Jump To' bar at the bottom of the screen and ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    I like the Novels & Novellas addition. I wonder if you could make that page a little more like the Featured Works/Front page? Seems the covers you worked so hard ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj the Magician - 4

    The tracks stuttered into the distance, weeds growing thick over the rusty skeleton. The moon poked through the sky, a scythe in a field of stars. The bottles clanked in ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Updates to the Like Button

    Chrome is all!

    May 2, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: With No Chances

    Luminescent skin - lined with a child's sprawling notes, words smudged and forgotten or else etched deeper than skin, muscle and bone, pressed into the soul itself - stretches in ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: With No Chances

    Cliffs tall as you can see rise up, a thousand wrinkled crevasses brazenly display age, completely unashamed before the slip of a youth that stands at its feet. The roar ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: With No Chances

    :) I'm not sure if I'll *miss* it, but I won't actively detest it, or fight it and maybe on occasion, some fine spring day, I'll sit down and write ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: With No Chances

    The musician's hands are burnt; his beard is scratchy and gruff, head bent beneath a shaggy mane, eyes closed to better catch the fading echoes of music's last cry. He ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Soul-Crusher is looking for souls to crush! (Accepting)

    *gnaws on your face* You are awesome. Here, have some loff. *loffs*

    Apr 25, 2010
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Navita's NaPo Poems

    Ahhh, now these two I love, pure and simple. ^_^ Also, you have no right to be excited about the end of this month! I'm sure you've written twice as ...

    Apr 24, 2010


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream