User avatar

Jessey

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't Let Go - a song dedicated to my Haitian orphans

    Wow. That was really touching. I almost teared up. Like Herzing said It is people like you that change the world. Thank you so much. I hope every thing goes ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Messages: Chapter One

    Hey. It was really good and intriguing. It was a little confusing though as to what they were typing or thinking. Good luck and keep writing! :) Jessey

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: (Title Pending)

    ooh that was good! keep going. A little bit of description would help the visual effect. ~Jessey

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1

    I thought it was pretty good. You could give a little description to maybe the weapons or the characters.

    Nov 28, 2009


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides