User avatar

Jennafina

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dying.... revised again...

    This made me think about dying. Now Im all paranoid.. :p My favorite part is this In my naive bubble, I bet between cancer and old age. Ironic... I never ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ripped and Rubber Hands

    Wow, your writeing is really, really amazeing. I love your writeing style. Especially this We all think of these spectacular ways to die, to end our time. In the end ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Place Outside Time

    I really like the poem, it feals heartfealt, but I'm confused. Are you talking about your boyfriend? or your mom? There are times in this pale house While you're out ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mouth-Water Laffetty Taffetty Cult

    I liked this peom a lot, this part was my favorite. The heartbeat of a strummer’s bass-line delight the wrinkling anticipation that caused us all to fade with you behind ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dream

    The poem seamed like it was describeing someone elses life, and was a little unclear. I did like how it flowed though. It had a nice ring, almost like a ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sundial

    It is most definately worth continueing!!! I love the lump. I just want to hug him! Jasper seems like a cool charecter too, I love how she's not all perfect. ...

    Jul 1, 2005


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady