User avatar

Jenita

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    Otherwise, they are fairly good books, but nothing extra-special. I think I'd have to agree with that. They were fun books, though, and I'll probably reread them someday... and recommend ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    Thank you for commenting, people. Some of the people in chapter one are the same people from the prologue, and that becomes clearer later, I hope.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon Caller

    Umm... okay, so much for looking our for the next chapter... :?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    Hey, thank you for the comments everyone. Yes, I did actually mean for the song lyrics to tie into what I wrote. And when I first wrote it Crysi was ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Truth About Something

    Ah, well, the character change was sort of the point. And the curtseyed thing doesn't show up on my spell-checker. On it says that it can be spelled both ways, ...

    Jan 13, 2007


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop