Random avatar

JediRex

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Stay in the Dark II

    Ugh! People are so confessing! It's hard to believe I was every one of them. I'm glad I was turned into a vampire at such a young age. It's so ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silhouette

    This is extreme! Great story just some minor touch ups, His chest was bare now, and it gradually rose up and down. His skin was pale and smooth, like a ...

    Nov 15, 2009


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites