User avatar

JdoggyGirl

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Peachy's Adventures Chapter 1

    First off, I love the exchange between an older, grumpy, experienced bird and a young, innocent, hyper bird. It’s so adorable! Near the beginning, I think you could work on ...

    Jun 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Nameless : can't think of a better name

    First off, I would like to suggest capitalization and proper punctuation as well as spacing in between commas and different paragraphs. It goes a long way in first impressions. After ...

    Jun 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wannabe canada

    Oooh, i really liked this one! It showed the beauty of nature, and the bad effects of climate change and littering all at once! First off, i would like to ...

    Jun 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: Open to interpretation

    This reminds me of a scene in this one book we were reading in school called "Tuesday's With Morrie" where this phenomonally well liked teacher comes into his college classroom ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Many Gifts of Malia--Part 18: "The Goats"

    This was very well written! I love that little exchange from Malia with the main character, it was just clear that they had inside jokes together, and had several things ...

    May 8, 2021


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King