User avatar

JaymeBurrows

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Prologue

    I appreciate the review. I always love improving it

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: To my dearest one

    Absolutely exquisite! I'm glad to find some poetry that has a refreshing, antique touch. It honesty brings me back to a time where romance was real and in these days, ...

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: To my dearest one

    Absolutely exquisite! I'm glad to find some poetry that has a refreshing, antique touch. It honesty brings me back to a time where romance was real and in these days, ...

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wonders Lost: Chapter 6

    I love it! Nothing like reading a refreshing story that SOUNDS like a story! I love the detail and I'm glad to have run into your story! I hope you ...

    Oct 15, 2017


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson