User avatar

Jay

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Water

    It's got an intriguing title and a good introduction. Very descriptive and interesting. The only thing that bothers me is the phrase "All of her family's families were all bigger ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: After Shock Plot and Chapter 1 Remade

    Like others said, clearing up the spelling and grammar will make this a lot easier to read. I'm interested to see how the concept develops. I'm unsure about Crystal/Berenice though-she ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    I really liked it-very gripping. I'm curious to see what happens next with Noel and I liked the dialogue between Theol and Dala. At the moment I'm thinking Noel could ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled story Chapter 1

    It's certainly a very dark first chapter, what with the 'Death Follows' and Charles killing the man. That makes me curious-why did he kill him, apart from the strangely familiar ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Letter

    I liked the suspense built up-I really wanted to find out about the letter. I also like how Harry doesn't talk to anyone but himself. There's a lot of questions ...

    Jul 8, 2008


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway