User avatar

Jashael

Jashael

  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Hi Jash. That was chilling to watch. I hope your novels match the epicness of that trailer. You can't imagine the anticipation I'm feeling right now :3 - Jai YAO! ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 2 [Snowflake]

    Sister, I understand... you hate Snowflake. >=)) hahah BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK THEIR NAMES ARE WEIRD! The only weird name is Snow's, I mean, there's a bunch ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark

    First, I would like to thank you for sharing this in 'YWS! It's great to see first time works. LOL =)) I don't have any nitpicks; i hate nitpicking poetry. ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 3 [Sunshine]

    Thanks, guys! ALL REVIEWS ARE APPRECIATED! =))))) And oh, Sunshine's simply weird, huh...O_O

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    yay! thanks guys. =))

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Since this isn't an actual chapter in your novel, I'm moving it to Other. :D But ma'am, I wanted connected to my work. =(( You've got the link for your ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    Since this isn't an actual chapter in your novel, I'm moving it to Other. :D But ma'am, I wanted connected to my work. =((

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    To whoever clicked the like button again. THank you! As for Day, I really didn't get what you wanted to say. May you please repeat!? Thank you! XD

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*

    People! Thank you so much! XD I can't believe you guys actually liked it. =)) To those who are wondering how I did this, I've edited my post and revealed ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: deleted

    NApal! Tsk...you didn't tell me you posted this chap by chap. *gasp*

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    I really like chapter 2 of this story. It is way more gripping, and I really was truly curious to what was happening. I didn't really see any errors in ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-Chapter 1

    Hey, Peepz! Here to do a review on the second part, and today, I'm hyper...sooooo...I think that's good? LOL Man! I am sorry for the previous review. I am never ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hey, I forgot to mention or rather ask where was Snowflake going. Back to Julliard? If yes, I guess you should have told that coz' it held me confused for ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Oh, Shubs! Thanks so much, esp. for the like! =D/ Thank ya'll...I'm learning so much. =))

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 2 [Snowflake]

    Click here to join my page for my first ever novel, The Lockets, or else live with the harassing guilt of declining a simple request by an aspiring writer named ...

    Oct 23, 2010


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn