User avatar

Jas

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing: Shuffle

    Hmmm if shuffle is only supposed to give you stories with 0-1 review, then it's not working. I clicked it and got one with like... 7 reviews O.o And the ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Lol, yeah, that's a bit weird. Maybe one of us should suggest Nate fix that somehow?

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    That's completely fine, if you are responding to a review you received. As long as you aren't replying with 'OMG EVERYONE COMMENT AND REVIEW OR I'LL CRY' or something to ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Yay! Thanks.

    May 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident (include your timezone): 5:19 PM (Eastern Time Zone) Browser: Internet Explorer 8 Page You Were On: Submit a General Short Story Describe What Happened: I finished pasting ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Contests Section!

    Oh, cool. :)

    May 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Contests Section!

    Hiya! I have a couple of suggestions, if that's okay. 1. I currently have a contest running where people post a letter in the comments and I give them a ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: My Deepest Apologies

    Ohhhh.

    May 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie's introduction

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! What type of stuff do you like to write? Poetry? Short stories? The famous 'Other'? ~jas

    May 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: When I should be revising..

    Hey Cielo! Welcome to YWS! We, as you can tell from the title, are a young writers website dedicated to helping young writers grow and become better and shtuff. I ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time: 6:59 pm Eastern Time Browser: Internet Explorer 8 Page you were on: The new contest homepage. Describe what happened: I pressed one of the new contests on the side ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome here are a few things to remember

    Hi! You seem ready to jump right into YWS, so welcome! You seem to know a lot of shtuff but remember that proper grammar is really important too. :D What ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS...

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! It's great that you love reading and writing because those traits are appreciated on a writing website! Fiction writing, short stories and novels, are popular on ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Change username?

    Easy. PM Nate with a reason why and the desired username and most of the time he does it. :) (But you have to pay him. In cookies. From Ecuador.)

    May 16, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hi Nate. This is a minor bug in IE 9 on Windows 7, where you can't see the space around the review teams names. I'm not allowed to download Firefox ...

    May 15, 2011


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy