User avatar

Jas

  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Ooh, is it to late for me to join?

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    I'm kind of confused. Is this starting up again?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I really want us to continue, it's just that I have finals this week so I can't write till Friday night. I have to study D: I'll probably be able ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *I'll start us off. But first, one thing I just wanted to mention, I was on a Hunger Games forum and I saw the second Quarter Quell, something just like ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Can I be the last to die then?

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded in School

    Is it too late for me to join?

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Arianna Bradday Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: She has short pixie cut brown hair with strange but natural electric red streaks streaks. She has ice blue eyes and is ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Name: Arianna Fadel Age: 15 Gender: Female District: 7 Appearance: picture if you want. Also, the standard uniform for inside the ring consists of light brown pants that are warm, ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Juliet *Her power will be control of air. Oh and I was thinking, maybe Daydreams character and mine could have some werid attraction because of their similarity in powers. I ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Hey, Daydreams. Fox's character is 14 and Charles is 17. I don't know if that fits really well. I guess it depends on what May wants. :D I think my ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name: Anita Wilder Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: Shortish brown hair, dark brown eyes, very tall Skills: Can ruin friendships and relationships Weaknesses: Can't stand needles or animals

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    Name: Juliet Driscoll Gender: Female Age: 16 Picture: Wil be up later Personality: Sweet, charming, very smart and kind of flirty. She is sarcastic but in a funny way. She's ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gypsy Child

    I'll make a character to be charles girlfriend. :)

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    I hope Tanith or Sock or Luminerre will because it would get boring with just two people going back and forth :D

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Hey :) This isn't the average way to write a storybook but I like it :D I sat at the bus stop, waiting patiently. There were probably many others like ...

    May 15, 2010


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde