User avatar

Jas

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    I told her that you said that and she was like someone named loveLESS is teling me they love me on Valentines Day? Did I ever give you that talk ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Roar! I CHANGE MY MIND!!! I pick Gaia Moore from Fearless, this absolutly ah-mazing series!! Profiles: Character Name: Gaia Moore From what Movie, book, ect.: Fearless Age: 17 from normal ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Belle We had gotten off the train a bit late and were rushing to get to the house. "Hey Angel! Sugar, why don't you ditch the little one and come ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    Then a random Twilight fan ran up to Edward clad in Twilighters United clothing. "AHHHHH! OMFG!!! Your like, Edward like, Cullen! I like love like you!! LIKE OMFG!! I so ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    A giant leech-caterpillar came out from Sallone's chest. "Muahaha! Now I can take over the world with my worm baby things!!" He shrieked. LAra rolled her eyes, took out her ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Belle Coby broke the plate in half then rose and stalked off probably to break something else. What a lunatic. "Oh yes! I get to go! Who will be going ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Prim "Tutor?" one of the males said. Why on earth ould we need a tutor? What would said tutor do? "What do you mean? Why would we need a tutor ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Belle Assasin *Ben, she is cold and mean and horrid to her enemies, to family and friends and such she is sarcastic but still nice* I walked into the canteen, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Name: (Last, First Middle “Nickname” (nickname optional)) Rema, Sam "Sammie" Age: (11-18) 15 Grade: (6-12) 10 Gender: (try to keep the number even) girl Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Ireland

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Name: (Obvious) Belle LeBrank Age: (Anything 12 and over, but not silly like 136): 17 Picture/Appearance: (Place in spoiler if an image) She is the old fashioned gorgeous. She has ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    fine, fine. I pick hmmm Max from Maxmimum Ride

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    I call Melinda from Speak and Hermione from Harry Potter and Prim and Katniss from Hunger Games and Max from Maximum Ride!! AND MUCH MORE!! I will only pick one ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Someone just start it already. I don't understand the plot very much so someone else start it please!!!!

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    I want Ember! as a girl!

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I had fleed. The necklace began to burn a couple days before but I paid no heed to it. Then the voices came. Well more like voice who called me ...

    Feb 9, 2010


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest