User avatar

Jas

  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Where is belle in all this?

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    I haunted my husband for about a year, until I invessted in voodoo chanting dolls and traded my life for his. Then I buried my husband, AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Im the mysterious girl with the big secet :)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    "Check Please" I asked. Life was going well. I had lost my house and riches but I still had the 10 million and was working to kill the man who ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    umm..sure?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    **YAY!!! OMG!! YAY!!!** Name: Annabelle Patterson Nickname: Bells Age: 14 District: 'Left Blank' but I would love love love district 4 :) Appearance: Very small and not only because of ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    I call a girl with tiger serum injected in her. :)

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Gaia I walked in to music and immediatly slumped to the back. I was so bored. I did all this stuff a while ago. I went to the piano and ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    ***Umm guys, I think you've kind of got Gaia all wrong, she's pretty socially awkward actually and doesn't start conversations...ever.*** Gaia That little 8 year old girl was annoying. She ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Courtney Everworth Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Very weird, tends to blurt out random facts about things at the most untimely moments, like at her mother's funeral she'll tell ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Name:Ember Age:19 Element: Fire Side: Rebel Leader Appearance: Pixy-cut red hair, green eyes, often with a mischevious glint. A heart shaped face. Personality: A fiery, feminist, intelligent leader. S

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    I passed notes with Luna all through Science and Math. I had already learned all the work in New York so their was no point in paying attention. I miss ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Gaia **Question: Are the animated characters still animated?!!?** I smirked smugly while watching the emo powerpuff girl and the emo firebender fight. Wasn't he like 17 and her like 8? ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    My beautiful star necklace that was so coveted by my mother, became a deadly morningstar. I twisted it in my hands before noticing someone staring at me. **Sorry for such ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    *You guys started?!?* Gaia What the hell was I doing here? I dumped my tray and ignored the fire ball that whizzed by my head. "You mind not trying to ...

    Feb 15, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton