User avatar

Jas

  • Writers Corner Re: Anddd...I'm Stuck.

    Woah. This is my problem with everything I've ever done in my life. EVER. If anything, this is a bump so other people can see this, respond and help us ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you do it?

    The thing with me is that I try my best to set my priorities. 1. School 2. Work. 3. Helping around the house. 4. Writing 5. Tennis 6. Social life. ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    You don't need a special forum to do this. Below the box where you type in your story there is something that says Attachments and Polls, if I remember correctly. ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Inside of a Star [Spoiler Alert!]

    I've never read your story, but the best one here has to be Demetrice or Dorian. I think it's pretty unique. :D

    May 4, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I wrote 10k words before I decided on names. Then I wrote 2k more before changing them. xD Remember that nothing is permanent. This is your story.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Where do you get these amazing ideas ?

    I get a lot of my inspiration from the subway. Or, maybe better said, the people on the subway. The people in NYC are all so different and what I ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Maxim: district 2 male tribute bio

    But the Hunger Games isn't something that he can use as a story unless it's fanfiction. I dunno *Shrugs* ~Jas

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Maxim: district 2 male tribute bio

    Hey Eran, This is sort of confusing. What is this doing here? Are you trying to make a Hunger Games SB? That goes in the Storybok area. ~Jas

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    My list of awesome reviewers (Not in any particular order): 1.Skins 2.Shubhi 3. Seeminglymeaningless 4. BondGirl007 5. Snoink 6.KitxKat 7. Lava 8. Firestarter 9. Elinor Brynn 10. Captain.classy There

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: My first publish story .

    Hey, I'm not really sure what you're talking about but I think your saying you want to publish fanfiction. There are some magazines that accept fan work but you wouldn't ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    My friend is making me do this with her :p It's been July for 31 minutes! :O Better get started then :)

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Eyecatching First Lines

    I always wanted to write a story with the beginning: You're dead. I don't know why, but that always seemed like a good opener. :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: In need of some help

    Same thing happens to me all the time. I write really good first chapters or I have really good ideas, then I start it and never look back. It's annoying. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: which quote is crueler?

    Lol, I love the second one Snoink put up.

    May 31, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: which quote is crueler?

    The first, but even that is lacking in cruelness. The second one is more like, I can't wait for you to die, while the first one is oh, you died. ...

    May 31, 2010


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill