User avatar

Jas

  • Art & Photography Re: a little summer love

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! I don't know anything about photography other than one button means turn off and one button means take picture, but this is really cool and the ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2011, who's ready?

    I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing for Nano. I attempted last year, for the first time and failed epicly at 14k. I had Mid-terms during November so I ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop And Stare Contest Entry

    Heya, Sorry if this seems rude, but make sure to give credit if the photo isn't yours, even if you found it on a random website. I entered a cover ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cover for a novel

    Er, I don't think the picture showed up. :)

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winning Journal Cover (totally Kidding)

    This is rather good. However, the picture needs to be formatted correctly, I can't even see the entire thing without zooming out a ridiculous amount. Did you draw that picture?

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover. :)

    Wow, the response to this was waaaay more than I'd ever expect. Thanks guys!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal FINAL PRODUCT

    I like this one much better. :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Cover

    I really like this. I like this more than I like my cover and in a very non-arrogant way, I like my cover very much. I think this would be ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Attempt

    Hi Twin! I like this a lot but I feel like there's so much going on in the picture that we can't focus on one thing. I suggest cutting off ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover. :)

    Uploaded with So yeah. That's basically it. Any ideas or help

    May 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted.

    .

    May 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover Submissions

    Ooh, I like them both! :D

    May 28, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    And then he died.

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Edward.

    May 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Reverse Scrabble

    We already have something exactly like this. It's really active too. I'm too lazy to get a link though. Maybe you should lock this? xD

    May 26, 2011


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14