User avatar

Jas

  • Lounge, The Re: Everyone should listen to this song on repeat for hours.

    Quite possibly the best song known to man.

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: ancientforever is November's Featured Member!

    Definitely deserved!

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever met a YWSer?

    I allllllllmost met ToritheMonster this summer. I've met Zayer22 because she's my cousin, lolz. No one else though. :[

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What brands are in your make-up bag?

    I don't feel like going into specifics but I wear this cool, really dark eyeliner I found in this Indian store, occasionally pink lipstick, mascara and this concealer/acne medicine thingy ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: It gets better.

    I'm not going to try to pretend I know what it feels like to be bullied for being gay. I don't know how it feels to be taunted because of ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: October 31st!

    I'm going to be a hipster for Halloween.

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Unthinkable- Alicia Keys. Recover- Natasha Bedingfield. Creep- Radiohead Don't You Remember- Adele Gucci Gucci- Kreayshawn How to Hate- Lil Wayne White Horses- Taylor Swift The Liar and the Lighter- G

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Yarny!

    This is adorable! I'll probably stick to WFP for now, but I might use this in the future. :]

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY. I LOVE HIM. OH MY GOD HIS FACE MAKES ME WANT TO KISS SOMETHING.

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Harmless flirting"— does such a thing exist?

    Depends on what you consider flirting. I am pretty touchy with all my guy friends, meaning I hug them, jump on them, get piggyback rides from them, occasionally wrestle or ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    ...I think we should do this again this year. :]

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Kinda simple. Tell us your favorite TV shows! I think my top three favorite shows are Skins UK, Glee and Bones. How about you?

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's yur SLANG?

    A lot of this might be offensive so erm yeah. Nigga- friend. Yo, this mah nigga What's gucci- What's up? What's guccccci, mah nigga (We say nigga a lot.) Whylin- ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: September 2011 Review Day Check-In!

    I'm going to try to do 5 reviews. :]

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Er, round head, no visible legs, seems to be very flexible in the...neck area. (Neither am I *even shiftier eyes*)

    Sep 19, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown