User avatar

Jas

  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    Oh yeah, my mom takes away my books when I don't do well in school, so I have to hide them. xD

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    Well, I went to the Mid-Manhattan library Monday and took out 25 books. The average page number was like, 250-300 pages. I've finished them all. :D

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Urg. I'd rather not die xD Um, seeing as I've watched neither of those movies, I'd pick Jason because I don't want the memory of Fred Weasley tarnished by Freddy ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Just finished Samuel's. :D

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    I've tried that THING on a dare and literally threw up. It had grease dripping from it and the grease made me yack. The saddest (and scariest) part is that ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Thanks :) Anyone else want?

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    So I've just finished Smexay's. :) Hope you like :D

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    :D

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Lol, you have no idea how hard this is Smexay. Lol, I search wolves in the website I get my pics from for the covers and all I get is ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Really?!? Awwwww shucks. I thought I did really bad on this one actually. :( Its strange, I couldn't find ANY pictures of a dude and girl on a motorcycle. I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Hope you like, here's the first one. Second one will be up soon.

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Sure :) I'll have em' both done by the end of the night.

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    So I've been dabbling in Google Picassa lately and realized I sortakinda love making covers. So yeah...anyone want one? There free-eee :D Format: Name of Book: Author name AKA Your ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Omagawd!I love this!!!! :D

    May 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Confessional

    Just like Daydreams, I think I'll post in this as myself, even though I haven't done that before on this. I'm terrified that no one will end up loving me. ...

    May 30, 2010


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs