User avatar

Jas

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!

    Congrats Skins!! You definitely deserve it!

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Summer Romance Reads :)

    Lol, I read all the Gallagher girls books and the body finder.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Summer Romance Reads :)

    Hey there, I read "The Summer I Turned Pretty" and "It's not summer without you" around a month ago but recently found my copy and was wondering if anyone knew ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why?

    Gah. I was going to say why not but Rosey already did. Because I said so.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    Once my friend wouldn't get that I wasn't in a good mood and didn't feel like talking, here's the convo: Her: Hey! Me: Hi Her: OMG. I'm sooooo bored! What's ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    I have a burn-out right now. I'm trying to write but it's just something I don't want to do. I start writing then I get sdistracted by the internet. Even ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Oh, I have decided that I will award 15 points to everyone who gets the quote thing right. There would be no point otherwise. Lol. Off to go award points ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    6th Sense and AM you were wrong, lol. It was 'Gone with the Wind' 'He who must not be named'

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Aladin! "With God as my witness, I swear, I won't ever go hungry again!"

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    This was originally the TV game by Bolt but me, Prism180 and Alice managed to make it into "Name that Movie!". Lol. It's pretty simple. Someone says a quote from ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    What a hot that a guy or a girl? I honestly can't tell.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? :D I use it waaaaay too much 2. What's my middle name? NUTTY 3. Do you believe in faeries? Definitly 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    The last blonde one looks like Draco Malfoy :)

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh My God. Angels your soo pretty :D

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    I absolutely hate any product of disney- Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato etc. I also don't like: -Taylor Swift (honestly, I don't get why she's so famous) -Nickelback -Panic ...

    Jun 14, 2010


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind