User avatar

Jas

  • WRFF Archive Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.

    One harsh review please! Thanks!

    May 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    That please? It's a little old but I edited it a lot and want to see whether the revisions were any good. :D Grammar and spelling and such don't matter ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The member above me is awesome because...

    :D Your awesome because 1. You're Ranger Hawk and that should be enough and 2. You love Logan Lerman more than I love food. And I'm clinically diagnosed as "addicted ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    That had better be me Of course it is, darlin'

    May 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Edward.

    May 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Reverse Scrabble

    We already have something exactly like this. It's really active too. I'm too lazy to get a link though. Maybe you should lock this? xD

    May 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Red Ink Emporium!

    Can I please have a review on this? Thanks! Grammar and stuff doesn't matter at all to me. It's more about the plot, the characters, the imagery and such. Thanks ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Isha and the stable boy.

    May 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having an avatar that reminded me of Simba, from the Lion King.

    May 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie's introduction

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! What type of stuff do you like to write? Poetry? Short stories? The famous 'Other'? ~jas

    May 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When no-one is around

    Sometimes, when no-one is around, I dream of lying in a pool of blood -- not just any, mind you, no, the hand that drew the blood would surely be ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Father

    Hey, Green is stuff I like. Red is comments. Blue is stuff I'm commenting on. When I’m crashing down Falling fast Please help me back To the ground This either ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sixteen Miles

    Hey, This just might be the first review I ever gave you. It might be a little short; I just wrote a pretty long review for Persephoneia and my fingers ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: grief

    Hey, I'm here a review! My comments are in red and stuff I like are in dark green. It'll look a bit like a Christmas tree by the time I'm ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    Congrats? Is this something you planned or is it sort of out of the blue?

    May 24, 2011


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein