User avatar

Jas

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I Wish I'd Know Sooner

    lol, I'm not sure you're allowed to do that harshita.

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop And Stare Contest Entry

    Heya, Sorry if this seems rude, but make sure to give credit if the photo isn't yours, even if you found it on a random website. I entered a cover ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cover for a novel

    Er, I don't think the picture showed up. :)

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Specific Language Forums

    French. :)

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day / 4th of July

    Lol, there were fireworks yesterday. I still don't know why. I guess everyone forgot Independence Day is on the 4th of July. It has to do with money. A fireworks ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day / 4th of July

    Lol, there were fireworks yesterday. I still don't know why. I guess everyone forgot Independence Day is on the 4th of July.

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: This YouTubing YWSer needs your inspiration!

    Pet peeves. :D A long, ranting video of pet peeves.

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: July 2011!

    Congrats!

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The New Site (Suggestions)

    We're having a new site? :O

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing: Shuffle

    Hmmm if shuffle is only supposed to give you stories with 0-1 review, then it's not working. I clicked it and got one with like... 7 reviews O.o And the ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Howdy! Here to review!

    That please? :D

    Jun 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    That please? :D

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Daffodils

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! It's a great site and while my review will be rather useless and unhelpful, in due time, you'll see that the majority writes incredibly thoughtful and ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Star Dust

    Thanks Tori, I changed it to Lila because I only realized that it really was like the Plain White Tees song. lololol.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Welfare babies.

    ~*~ section A of the Medicare handbook, loud 'listen, listen' voices, cracked with age, withered with a strange hybrid of hope and disappointment. They have their faux designer bags bought ...

    Jun 25, 2011


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin