User avatar

Jas

  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss: Prologue No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will review you!

    Hi, would you mind reviewing this? Ignorance is Never Bliss No kind words, no harsh words, just honest truth. Thanks! :) ~Jasmine Bells~ Peace, Love, Writing, Insanity and Chocolate

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Shattering of a family Photo: Part1 0f CH. 7

    I think you mastered perspective through a child's mind. I think that you should jut explain the transitions between the years a bit more. Explain on her 5th birthday her ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: In the Pages - Chapter 1

    My gosh! I'm in confusion, awe and fear at the same time. I'm so confused right now because this made virtually no sense. I'm in awe because it kinda made ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Annabelle He threatened our lives and cursed Iffy out. I subconsciously pulled out my bow and was going to shoot when Iffy grabbed my arm, "Don't" "He's not worth losing ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    How amny Circus performers are there? And when will we start?

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1

    ***I only just realized I put up the wrong part. Below is the correct Prologue: I could never remember my parent's faces. They were murdered during World War Three in ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    The "guests" began to mingle between one another. "Hello, I'm glad to be here!," said Carmen DiNazzi, the rich Italian turned New York girl. I tuned in, listening to see ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Name: Juliette Loui Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: Can charm anything and anyone into a sort of trance AKA mesmerism. She can also reanimate dead people and inanimate objects though only ...

    Jan 20, 2010


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather