User avatar

Jas

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    At the top of the webpage, on the far right, there is a link that says 'Submit'. Click that then follow the instructions that come.

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being a nerd!

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A little Christmas story

    This will be reviewed by me sometime this week!

    Dec 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Roach - Er, Review?

    Hi! This is part of a general fiction novel but I'd like you to review it based on the writing style and imagery and stuff, ignore plot and characters and ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Space Between Infinity- 3.5

    ~*~ It took me over a month to write this chapter and I believe it's the hardest one I'll have to write. It's 4:13am, I'm really sick and I haven't ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Audy's Star Fund! - Donate your Poetry

    :D Can I please have an in-depth review of this and this? They're both going to be edited to be stand-alone pieces for a contest and I've edited both quite ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Devil's Gates D.T.

    blerp. (wanted notifications lol.)

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Devil's Gates (Started)

    Name: Alice Rodawn Age: 19 Gender Girl Species: Human Power: She can tell when, where and how people have or will die if she touches them. People's deaths come to ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Devil's Gates (Started)

    Oh nevermind. Skinsy said she could open up more spots. So yay, I'm taking female human! :]

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa

    1.Favourite colours: grey and hazel. 2.Favourite activities: Writing, singing, playing tennis, reading. 3.Randomosity is the best policy : MER! Math is the worst thing everrrr! I love Macaroni and che

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Holiday Archive Re: The YWS 2011 Yearbook

    You know what? I planned to write these letter thingies to specific people but that's so. much. work. I love you, YWSers. That is all.

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagery

    A tsunami maybe? ~*~ The children that live here have sun-burned brows and scarred cheeks from the salty grains that whip and scrape their face whenever the wind starts. The ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Flash Fiction Fight!

    She wanted to be the cuts on her wrist, thin and delicate. Fragile, freshly closed, where a single touch, a tremor, would start the blood again. And the blood, she ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Not Asking You To Cry At My Funeral

    Wow, I really like this. I'll be back this weekend to review. :]

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all you amazing people out there :)

    I loved 'If I Stay'! Have you read the sequel yet? 'Where She Went' is in Adam's point of view and oh my god, it's amazing. Welcome to YWS! This ...

    Nov 30, 2011


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star