User avatar

Jas

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    Kind of old news but I was jasminebells and now I'm Jas. :]

    Jan 24, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    This please! Thanks so much! :D I'd like a more writing and character based review rather than frammar and sentence structure and all that. :D

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagery

    Doctor? * You did it. Your hats have been thrown into the air, the valedictorian (you could have got it if you applied yourself a bit more) told her cliche ...

    Jan 23, 2012
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diamond Fist: Prologue

    This is the THIRD time I'm writing this review. THIRD. THIRD. THIRD. My computer and the internet and most of the universe hates me. I swear, I'm saving this every ...

    Jan 23, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: What is Love?

    Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Epic All Out Beyond Awesome Word WAR!!!

    me!

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: how do i.........

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! It's actually really simple. "] You press the green 'Read/Write' button and from there, you can see a variety of different forums, like Poetry, Novels and ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ask and Ye Shall Receive. (a review)

    Hiya. It's um, the same thing but I've changed the ennnnnnnnnnnntire thing thanks to your help as well as a few others. Like, it's completely different. I'd really like another ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    The Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns helped me write imagery better. Jodi Picoult's books in general has really helped me become a better writer. She showed me that ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Review please. :D Whenever you have the time though. I feel like such a jerk, you've given me such great reviews and I have never given you one. I shall ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ask and Ye Shall Receive. (a review)

    I'd like more plot and character based review rather than nit-picks and grammar stuff. Thanks!

    Jan 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Reviews (temporarily closed)

    Hi! I was wondering whether you'd follow a novel of mine called "The Space Between Infinity". It's posted on YWS up to the 7th chapter. I like plot and writing ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four People Nina Helped (And the One She Couldn't)- P1

    Hello! This'll be a five part short story based off of a novel I'm working on called 'The Space Between Infinity". You don't have to read the novel to understand ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Time

    I'd like a more plot based review. I don't care at all for grammar-related problems. Thanks! :D

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Lol at Pixie for showing us a photoshopped picture vs a real one. OOH GUYS WHICH IS BETTER!? or Plus, the plot of the story cannot be summed up into ...

    Jan 16, 2012


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi