User avatar

Jamie_rocks

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Childlike

    Well done, I really liked it. there was a few phrases with awkward wording, but the others caught all of them. I'd like to see where this story goes. There ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)

    I like it, and I know you had a page limit, but I think you should re-do it now that the assignment is over, make it a bit longer. Also, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Two of Three)

    I liked this piece, with a little work it could be really good. I'm not gonna repeat all the typos since everyone else already did. I agree though, when I ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    OMG! I love Warriors. Dark River is amazing! I can't believe how it turned out, but I won't say anything for fear of spoilers. And the manga books are cool ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Beautiful Mess

    I think you're good at writing, but this is kind of shady. It's short, so there isn't much to comment on. However, since this is the beginning you should spend ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinderella Parody

    Awwww man, I came too late for the cookies. :( That was really good though. The actual Cinderella is really boring now, but this new twist is hilarious, you've just ...

    Apr 27, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman