User avatar

JamieAnn

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desert

    thanks! and yeah I know my grammar sucks. :[ And I kinda wanted to make him really ambiguious sort of that he can be any man you know?

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desert

    This is something I wrote a couple weeks ago. I'm not really sure where it fit because it is a narrative but its too short to be full story, also ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Regret

    Okay. That was really good! It was really sad and you described the woman's breakdown really well. Also I really like how you have the charachter's thoughts at the end ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Teddy Bear

    Hey. This is my first review soo here goes. I reall liked the concept of this story but in some places the wording seemed awkward. For example instead of "'ash ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Very New...

    oh thanks! and hi and umm.. 200-250? o.o

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Very New...

    Well heres my second try at posting this: Anyway hopefully you are reading this which means I don't have to do it again later. I'm Jamie from New Jersey (meh) ...

    Feb 15, 2010


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett