User avatar

Jaime0102

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Starting Back

    I am not going to critique. All I'm going to say is this was a great story and I understood far more than I expected to. And suprisingly, I wasn't ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King - Chapter Three

    I don't get why people don't get it. It's not hard to comprehend but maybe thats just me. I think this story is awsome and I'm about to read the ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Daddy's Little Plaything

    This is great!!! Didn't see that twist in the end. I didn't really see anything wrong with it. Please PM me when you post more.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Battle Of The Blood Moon

    I think your story is good so far. But one thing: Artemis is a Greek Goddess. If you don't care that's fine but if you do you can use her ...

    Jul 19, 2009


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak