User avatar

JadetheUnknown

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Phoenix

    OMG same way I feel. Why can't the Phoenix exist? I want one as a pet! LOL if I was a superhero, my name would be Pheonix...cool name huh?

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 5

    Note: This review has been deleted
    count brockdorff-rantzau=german ambassador @ Versailles quarantine speech=Roosevelt said no American involvement in European wars blitzkrieg=lightening war lebensraum=living space chiang ching=mao’s

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Friend

    this reminds me of my best friend. her name was ellie. she was the best friend ever. great job on this poem!

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Fantasy Land

    This is soo cool!

    Jun 2, 2014


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan