User avatar

JOV97

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Fading - Chapter One

    Hey there! Just finished reading your work, here's my review: ~ You have a knack for building up an atmosphere, and your description of the wrecked kitchen was exquisite ~ ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Reminiscence - the novel (Part One)

    Aria! JOV here for a quick review - this is the first piece of yours I've read and I'm blown away by it. At the beginning in particular, your use ...

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Working Title: Withering

    Hello CourtlynJ! A great piece, but of course, this is a review, so I must be at least a little bit critical! Let's start with what worked well: I think ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Lyrical Re: The Girl and the Coffee Shop; chapter 1.5

    A very interesting excerpt, Dreamwalker. The style is very distinctive, and the characters intriguing. Here are some things I noted: 1) Overlong, but beautiful, description I can see that the ...

    Aug 21, 2012


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman