Random avatar

JMHudak

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    well my character is just going onto 1 trillion and 800 billion so i think he, or it as would probably be more appropriate, would just go into the body ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    the boy sighs at the man next to him and puts a pad of paper infront of the man and gets out a book filled with hieroglyphics.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Diner

    "what can i get ch'ya?" a raggedy teenage about 18 says brushing his long black hair out of his face revealing deep green eyes. " oh sorry, welcome to Courtney's ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    I would like a partner

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Diner

    This will be a simply diner where when you write your post is what time of day it is. You walk into the diner through an old squeaky door to ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations!

    Hello! I am jack and you are free to call me anything. I am a bit crazy so don't be bothered with my oddities. I wouldn't say I'm a grammar ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    -A vary tired looking, but not unhappy, young man about 14 takes a seat at the bar. Looking at the waitress with dull gray eyes that look like they belong ...

    Oct 1, 2010


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'