User avatar

JFW1415

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    It's fixed! Thanks, Nate! I really wanted to join that usergroup, even though it's not that active. (I'm not active in usergroups either, so that's okay.) :P ~JFW1415

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I can't get to the La Plume Noire Usergroup. It has a weird message every time I open it. It says 'Debug Mode,' but none of the other usergroups seem ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Love it! Now I can get to it whenever I want! *Skips off happily to JFW1415.youngwriterssociety.com* ~ JFW1415 (

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    *Bows to Mesh* Thanks so much! I should save that somewhere... ~JFW1415

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Well, I'm by no means a new memeber, but I do have a question that has been bugging me for some time. You know those things that say 'Epic Novelist,' ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    Yeah, I agree with Kitty15. For a while the background was white and I loved it, but then it turned black. It seems a bit odd... Also, it's a bit ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New! Hall of Fame of Extraordinary Young Writers

    I just saw it today, and I thought I was crazy for never noticing it before. Then I saw this and realized it was new. :P It looks awesome; I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points Turned Off For Storybooks & Debate Group (Updated

    All right. I rarely post in there anyway. ;P ~JFW1415

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Welcome! *Throws confetti* Aw, I can't write in guy's POV's for my life. O.o I just don't understand them. :P I love your username! It's just...awesome. :P Feel free to ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody

    Your English is good! Much better than my Spanish. :oops: If you need anything reviewed, need help with English, or just feel like talking, feel free to PM me. I'm ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves*

    Hello! I'll try to remember to call you that, but I'll probably forget... :oops: Feel free to PM me if you want me to review any of your work, or ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Hello! Feel free to PM me anytime-whether it's for reviewing or just something random, I'll respond. :P

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Welcome! Writing many different genres is good-more people read them. Be sure to PM me if you want anything reviewed, or for anything at all!

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)

    Hello! I'm also the baby of the family, with one older brother. *Sulks* Hope you enjoy yourself on here! Feel free to PM me if you need anything reviewed! I'm ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Welcome! Don't worry-rambling's good! Just not in stories... :shock: Anyway, PM me if you'd like me to review any of your stories, or for no reason at all. :P ~JFW1415

    Jun 12, 2007


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes