User avatar

JFW1415

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I am one of those instructors who disappeared and then feared returning. =] I feel strange around here after ditching my title. Yes, it's less stress, but I look like ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    I love your lawyer on it. =] ~JFW1415

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Radio Show! - July 26, 2009

    guess what? I'll actually be here. And I'll call in! [look for my area code missy ;-)] ~JFW1415

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Using Colo(u)red Font

    *shrugs* I tell people apart by their avatars. (When that newbie used Mesh's I got soooo confused!) And I look at their style of writing. But I nearly never look ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Ah, so you do let us call you Shery! All right, I'll resist the temptation to call you connie's sister. :) Just go join something else, whether it be online ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Please Stop Clicking Ads

    I seem to remember you once saying that one click a day was good? If we do that will it hurt more than help, or is that a good amount? ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Second Volume

    *Prods* I don't know if I'll be ready this month - I'm just getting back into writing so I'm pretty rusty - so I was wondering if you think there'll ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lots of "Will Review For Food" Posts; Few Reviews

    Jabbs: I don't talk about you behind your back! If I do, it's all good, fluffy, warm things! And you're grammar critiques are amazing, love. :) I just hate it ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! It's that chick! That one girl! Yeah!

    [quote="Monki"]And maybe, if I get lucky, they'll me.[quote] Haha! We don't have to like you 'cause you forgot a word. ;) [quote="Monki"]Hm. Well, guys suck. Most of them are pigs. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write for Squills!

    *pokes* well, I submitted mine to Suz months ago, and waited foreeeeeever. Then I decided that it was dead and posted my article in the Knowledge Base. So it's posted ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    1) When did you join YWS? I joined on June 6, 2007. 2) Did you try out any other writing sites before you joined YWS? Yes, I did. 2.1) If ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How The Application Process Works

    I nearly became a JM! But then I kinda disappeared from the site... I will return! *Hangs head in shame* I think we should turn YWS into a democracy and ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    Also, it'd rock if you could get to your profile easier. Like, have the Home drop-down menu show "My Profile" too, or something? Yes! It takes so long to get ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    Looking great, but what about the random literary piece? Up beside the ad right now, below the header... the one where it shows a random one? Did I just not ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    I think there should be a section dedicated to the writers' main characters in the user profile section. There should be some fields where ther writer can show to the ...

    Oct 26, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.