User avatar

JFW1415

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Matthew, and I told a girl to run away. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being older than me. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Re: I'm a Prisoner

    Interesting, but I do think you should expand this to become a poem. You obviously have many deep thoughts, so add some more. Add examples. Whatever you want. This could ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being called 'NewWriter' when you've been here for months. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    I love them! Especially with the plain background. How about depressed? :wink: ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now school lasts for twenty-three hours every day. I wish I wasn't sick. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Sandwich. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Are polls awesome?

    Pat. Duh. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10. It's awesome, but I don't like the part in parenthesis. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having no capital letters in your custom title. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    YES! That would be awesome. I'd look at them for ages. (But I think Nate would scare the new members with the gun one. :wink: ) While on the backup ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: jace

    Pretty, but a little random. Why don't you try posting this in the 'Post You Pic' thread in the Lounge? ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a spelling error in your username. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me lose the game. ~JFW1415

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Apparently he's a Christan and an orphan. :shock: ~JFW1415 EDIT: I just had a very interesting conversation with Fred, and he told me some very dark secrets. [JFW1415] 2:42 pm: ...

    Apr 12, 2008


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman