User avatar

JFW1415

  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Like Jesus

    Hello! I haven't reviewed in ages - I never even noticed the site was down - but I saw this, read it, and felt like making a few small comments. ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being irrationally obsessed with pigs.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: a rare creature has been spotted

    I've spotted the rare and elusive creature known as Prokaryote. Best be quiet now - we mustn't frighten him. [i still

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: the most amazing book ever?

    What do you think the most amazing book here is? Need a hint? Not there yet? Are you almost there??? YAY! You found it! WHAT?!?!?!? That's not it!!! That's it!

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone knows a good site for plot writing tutorial?

    That's not terrible writing, because it's not writing. It's telling you what his story is about. I'm assuming his question was is it enough to fill a whole novel, or ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    I love your lawyer on it. =] ~JFW1415

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Radio Show! - July 26, 2009

    guess what? I'll actually be here. And I'll call in! [look for my area code missy ;-)] ~JFW1415

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Me Decide (New YWS)

    I can't decide! I like the friendliness of the blue, and don't like the blue header on the black, but love the bottom thing on the black, and... ah! Combine ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Logo

    I like the second one better - more 3-D, more futuristic. ~JFW1415

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Untitled Chapter 32 part 4

    New version = 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999x better. Understatement of the year. It's sooooo bad! XD well duh. there's no daniel. add him and it'll be fine. ;-]

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Untitled Chapter 32 part 4

    ... What? New version = 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999x better. And Sadie > Melissa. [though I may be biased - I don't like anything without Daniel.]

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    *claims tub and sends Firestarter to go light the fire.* ~JFW1415

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are 'points'?

    Two additional comments snagged from the little question marks links... "The featured member is chosen by Incandescence every two weeks. In determining the featured member, a number of factors are ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I have 4 grand to spend

    Me? I'd go on a massive shopping trip with $1,000 and save the rest. =] Is college free there? Since it's grades 9-13...? If so, spend it on a car? ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of Melanie Scott

    Prefaces are almost never needed. Unless you're planning on switching POV or jumping forward or backward in time significantly, make this chapter one. This is pretty good, but you need ...

    Jul 2, 2009


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content